Monday, May 11, 2009

Closed monday...



Today I was harshly reminded of an important lesson: when you are driving an hour to Cleveland, check ahead of time to make sure the place you are going to is actually going to be open when you get there.
Such as the Botanical Gardens. Apparently they are closed on mondays. Whether this is a regular thing or just a plot to embarrass me in front of my girlfriend, I can't say, but it was not very cool.
Instead we drove to Whipp Ledges in Hinckley, OH and hiked around for a bit. Afterwards we watched the M. Night Shamaylan film "Signs". I always thought it was scary but every other person on this earth thinks it is lame... whatever. You're lame.

In other news I ran the Deadmines with my Paladin in World of Warcraft after getting to level 18. I had to leave just as our group was getting to the end of the adventure, so I didn't actually complete it, but later I was able to hit lvl 19. Some guy from my guild (The Gods of War) told me that the guid needed an Alchemist, so I spent some time leveling up my herbalism and alchemy skills. I don't know why you have to have a certain skill level to pick Bruiseweed when you can pick the Earthroot that is growing right next to it... but then again I don't know how I haven't been charged with war crimes seeing as I've slaughtered hundreds of people across Azeroth from all walks of life.
Here are a couple pictures for your enjoyment from today's dungeon:

The Goblin Foundry


A massive weapon of mass destruction... looks like the flying ship from Super Mario Bros. 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment